1. The property is valued SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER than the agreed purchase price.
2. You’re stretching beyond your means to get finance because of a low valuation.
3. There has been a SIGNIFICANT amount of damage caused by termites that has corrupted the integrity of the structure of the building, to the point of beyond repair or beyond how much work YOU want to put in.
4. There are LARGE structural defects to the building or a major structure attached to the property, like a pool.
5. The body corporate records have been misrepresented SIGNIFICANTLY and / or a search reveals extensive and ongoing issues within the body corporate.
6. You discover there is an issue with the Title. eg. a Caveat has been placed over the property.